Sunday, June 27, 2010

All the best TCP presenters for "Our Choice"


Dear presenters,

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it possible to join you all in Our Choice training but I congratulate you to be with TCP today again for a great learning. You are really fortunate that today you are present here in the very first training of Our Choice. I wish you take maximum benefits of each and every second of this great event and become a source of change for our world with the SOLUTIONS you are going to learn today.

I know you are having best climate campaigners right now in Nashville to equip you with the best knowledge and skills for your ambitions of safe planet, however, I would also say, if you have two strong qualities in yourself; Motivation for Change and Volunteerism for Action, you can really make a difference. And I can tell you the name of a wonderful person,I am inspired from as well, having these qualities. His name is Hon. Al Gore!

So let's be committed with TCP, where ever we are, and continue to own our campaign and our actions as "Our Choice".

With all my love and sincere prayers for you dear presenters;

Asif
TCP presenter from Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment